Software Downloads & Updates
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use SIR Audio Tools products on multiple devices?Yes. A rightful owner may install SIR Audio Tools products on multiple devices that belong to them, provided that the devices are to be used by the owner only. However, if several users are working with the same license at the same time, it is expected that additional license keys will be purchased.
- Do your plugins run natively on Apple Silicon?SIR Audio Tools plugins run natively on Apple Silicon (M1 and M2) and are compatible with the latest software and hardware by Apple.
This applies to: SIR3, StandardCLIP, StandardGATE, StandardEQ, SpectrumAnalyzer, qwertyGO!.
- Do you offer any discounts for students or teachers?At the moment, there are no educational discounts per se, but one can use our 25 % discount for newsletter subscribers. You can easily sign up for our free e-mail newsletter on this page by simply providing your e-mail address and agreeing to the Terms.
- The plugin asks for the license key again, even though it has already been requested once.Please update your plugin to the latest version. If this doesn't solve the problem, please contact us.
- Can I upgrade to a bundle by paying the price difference?We do not currently offer the option to complete a bundle by paying the price difference. Please keep in mind that our products are quite reasonably priced. You can always use the 25 % discount if you subscribe to our free e-mail newsletter.
If you have lost your license key:
- Please visit the License-Key Recovery Tool.
If you have problems with your order:
- Please contact the MyCommerce Support
- Please read the MyCommerce F.A.Q.
- If you only have lost your license key, please use the License-Key Recovery Tool.
If you have other problems:
- For all questions regarding your order processing please contact MyCommerce Support
SIR Audio Tools Christian Knufinke
Phone/Tel.: +49 (0) 521 5247860 (no support hotline)
VAT Reg No/Ust-IdNr.: DE240401752