|Windows Full Version (v.1.5.007) (license-key required)|
|Mac Full Version (v.1.5.006) (license-key required)|
1.5.007 (win only)
- fixed graphics issues on certain platforms
- improved compatibility for certain DAWs
- new setup program
- Apple Silicon (arm64) native support
- VST3 support
fixes possible activation issues (mac)
improved presets menu
- fixed latency compensation when plugin is bypassed in some hosts (incl. Cubase)
- Better frequency axis labeling
- New Jet Black Skin
- Analyzer: faster redraw and GUI-responsiveness
- Analyzer: possibility to change between different FFT window options (Blackman, Hann etc...)
- Analyzer: two smoothing parameters instead of one - Smoothing Average & Smoothing Max
- Analyzer: new "Auto Adjust" function, automatically adjusts the visible display range
- Analyzer: fixed pink noise and the slope/db calibration which was 2db per octave instead of 3db per octave
- Analyzer: smaller db-steps for adjusting the display
- Analyzer: maximum of all channels option (in channels-tab)
- fixed behavior, analyzer-presets were not always recalled properly
- NEW: RMS Option for Analog Band Analyzer with adjustable integration time
- Some minor user interface changes
- Improved phase response for some odd-order filter-types. To ensure consistency with older host-projects, the new behavior will be enabled in new StandardEQ instances, or after re-selection of the filter-type.
- Performance improvements for certain hosts
- New analog-style band-filter analyzer with an adjustable number of bands per octave, filter steepness and release speed. The new analyzer is a better option to find the ideal balance between low and high-frequencies in a musical context (FFT analyzer is still available).
- New possibility to analyze the mid/side signal of a stereo source.
- Analyzer: hold-graph with adjustable hold time and release speed.
- Colors of the analyzer channels are now adjustable.
- Analyzer: ability to save presets, Factory presets available.
- Double click on the display adds a new filter
- New default design and default size in horizontal layout.
- New preset menu
- Oversampling ist now possible with minimal phase filters, instead of linear phase filters.
- Current frequency & gain position will be displayed if the mouse is on the display
- Proportion between analyzer display and bottom controls will be saved automatically
- New display range option 24dB
- Fixed cubase modal behavior for cubase clip rendering
- new supported plugin format AAX
- internal redesign, performance optimizations
- smoother switch between filter-types, order & bypass-parameter
- preset menu now opens in the middle of the plugin GUI
- better precision with automation frequency
- channel selector shows channel name, if the host provides it
- display range setting can be saved as default
- improved GUI-layout
- Standard High/Low-shelf: the slope factor will be automatically decreased to a reasonably value (internally), instead of old "out of range"-behavior
- new possibility to save current analyzer settings as default
- Mac: fixed volume slider mouse-wheel behavior
- added a hint to the support document, about mouse-wheel issues with Windows 7, and how to fix them (installing a Microsoft Fix)
- fixed wrong GUI-colour reset when adjusting zoom via popup-menu
1.1.004 (mac only)
- fix for mouse hover effect in certain hosts
- adjustable slope in the analyzer
- snap to frequency-peaks while dragging the knobs with shift
- new advanced appearance options
- fixed ctrl-Drag knob feature
- tidied up analyzer settings
- fixed minor issue with display range
Copyright 2020 SIR Audio Tools Christian Knufinke. VST is a trademark Copyright of Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.